Thursday, February 9, 2012

30th Birthday Surprise!

On Saturday afternoon, while I was getting ready for what I thought was a Birthday celebration date night, just Aaron and I... I had a HUGE surprise!!  Amy, Chris and Isabella arrived!  Just out of the shower, I was happy to give hugs to everyone!!

 The girls had fun driving the Escalade!
 ...and playing on the iPad
 So... now we were all ready for what I thought was a nice dinner with the 4 of us!!


 Papa was out of town, so it was going to be a girls sleepover night!

 All ready to walk out to the car... but it was not our car!
 Surprise #2... Limo!  And guess who was waiting inside?  Bobby and Kelly!!  yay!!
 1st stop- Marina Jacks.  Surprise #3- Jessica, Brian, Carly and Steve were there!






 Surprise #4- DaRuMa for dinner!
 Setting up our Sake Bombs!

 Back in the limo- headed to the Key.  We visited the Beach Club and SKOB.
Although we have more pictures, you won't find them posted on here!! :-) 
Such a great evening with fabulous friends and family. 

1 comment: