Monday, January 2, 2012

Christmas Day... Where Do I Start?!

I'll start with Christmas morning (the first part of Christmas morning).  Addison fell asleep in the car on the way home, so Aaron and I put out her cookies, carrots and chocolate milk for Santa.  We also dressed her in her new Christmas pj's in her sleep!  She didn't budge. 

 Santa Came!
 Santa ate most of his cookies and drank all his milk!
 Merry Christmas, Addison!

 She got her 2 wheel bike!
 And a 2 seat car that she and her friends can drive!
 Santa remembered a helmet, too!
 Opening her stocking.
 A Cinderella ornament for her tree.
 A new nightgown just like Isabella's!





 A puppy! 
 Her last present... a My Little Pony Merry-Go-Round.  This is one of the 3 things she asked for constantly.  Right before she opened this, she looked at me and said- I don't think Santa remembered the Merry Go Round.  To her surprise... there it was!
Wearing her helmet on our way to Grammie and Papa's for breakfast and MORE presents!

No comments:

Post a Comment